Tuesday, for me, started at 12:00 AM, on the dot! I was SO tired yesterday, but as I was laying in bed, I started to feel my anxiety rising. I've been thinking a lot about the cruise that we have coming up, and I was getting worried about how I need to order some summer dresses while they're still available. I always happen to go on cruises when it's cold, and I can never find beach stuff. I stupidly started to panic for some reason. Instead of sleeping, I hopped on my iPod and started online shopping for dresses. Ha! Oh man, I'm lame. Then I felt like I was getting stuff done. That's never good. My mental "to do" list started to grow...and so did my anxiety level. By the time I was finally able to fall asleep (probably around 1:30), I had a huge list on my iPod. We got up at 6:30, and boy did my body hate me. Even though I was beyond tired, I pushed through my day, knowing that it was going to be a very good, productive day. I went to work (and did amazingly well today for some reason), dropped my wedding rings off to get cleaned (I won't get to see them for over a week. I hate that!), got passport pictures so that I can renew my passport with my new name, and ran to Walmart to get some necessities. By the time I got home, about 85% of my body was begging for a nap. The other 15% wanted to finish doing chores and possibly workout. Can you believe that I went with the latter? I was finally brave enough to push my body into working out today, and it felt so good. I also gave into the 85% that wanted a nap...I can't pick sides. :P When I woke up from my nap, what did I see? Willow sleeping in the tissue box by the bed. It was seriously one of the funniest things she's done.
I still have lots of wifey things to do tonight, but just as I predicted when I got up, it's been a VERY productive day. Ahh, such a good feeling.

She just looked at me like "What? It's comfy!"

(Day 84)
No comments:
Post a Comment