July 13, 2011

The Love Of My Life...Well, The 2nd One

Okay, I admit it, Ryan's the love of my life. But for my entire life leading up to Ryan, my love was Notre Dame. I'm still completely obsessed with ND football, and we all know that I will be glued to the TV when football season starts. Ryan even bought us matching "Goodrich" jerseys back in October. I can't wait to wear it again! Well, next Thursday is my dad's birthday, so I decided to jump back into my Nanny's Notes supplies to make his card. And of course it had to be Notre Dame themed. If there's one person in this world that's more obsessed than me, it's my dad. I've started a line of "attire" cards. Anything from missionary shirts, suits, career attire and jerseys. My dad is the honorary recipient of my first jersey! I think it turned out amazingly! Cutting out the ND logo for the sleeves was a little tricky to do by hand, but they looked better than I could have ever imagined. I hope he likes it!!

Front and back views. #10 is for the quarterback, Brady Quinn. I was going to put my dad's age as the number, but I didn't want to rub that in. :P

(Day 85)

No comments:

Post a Comment