We went and saw the final installment of Harry Potter. Thank you, Shanda & Lyn! We had fun wearing our Harry glasses and playing with our light up wands. I could only convince Ryan to wear his for the picture, but I think my mom will cherish them forever. I really liked the movie, but I think Ryan (the movie critic) is just glad that they're finally over. After our movie, Ryan had to leave for a bit to work on a school project. I decided to go with my mom and step-dad to wander the "Draper Days" festival. My mom braided our hair so that we matched! The best part was getting to see some elders that were riding the mechanical bull. ... I got two really cute things; a sparkly headband, and some really pretty peach earrings. I figured I deserved some cute, new earrings after having lost my favorite pair.
And the day didn't stop there! As much as I wanted a nap, I couldn't. I'd been walking around in the HOT weather for a few hours, and I was starting to get dizzy and disoriented from the heat. We still had to tour an apartment before I could get anywhere near a bed. My nap came in the nick of time too! I was starting to really get loopy from the heat exhaustion, and was finding thinking and walking to be somewhat difficult. Buuut, the day still wasn't over, so my nap was short-lived.
We had a company party that Ryan was invited to. We stayed for a few hours, ate some yummy snacks, played a few games, and then FINALLY headed home. I'm beat! But the first thing I said to Ryan when we got home was "I can't go to bed yet! I have to blog." So I hope you all know and appreciate the sacrifice that I'm enduring in order to fill you in on our boring lives. :P
And last but not least, I had to share how amazing my hubby is. Last night I was excessively whining about how badly I wanted chocolate. What? I'm a woman! Ryan dropped everything he was doing and ran to Walmart to get me some. And not only that, he called me when he got there and told me about all of the different kinds they had. :D He came home with a variety of chocolate covered nuts. I was craving almonds for some reason. While we watched "Rango" and ate our chocolate, we sat and laughed at Willow. She seems to really like the tissue box, and decided to take a nap in it last night. It. Was. Adorable. But that's just Willow: ADORABLE! By the way, I didn't really care much for "Rango." There were cute parts, but it wasn't my cup of tea.



(Day 88)







No comments:
Post a Comment