Ryan decided that he couldn't use his defective chopsticks and opted for slightly embarrassing me by messily using his spoon. Ha, my hubby is such a goof!Tomorrow is going to be SUCH a long day. I would like to thank my friend Shanda and her mother for providing us with Harry Potter tickets! I'm so excited! Not only for Harry Potter, but for the experience of going to the movies. We don't get out much. After our movie, Ryan has a meeting with friends from school to work on a project, then we are going to tour a few apartments, and then we have a company party of Ryan's to attend. Keep in mind that this is all about an hour away from where we live. I don't think we'll be getting home until REALLY late. I miss my bed already.
This is random. I'm hoping someone that reads this will laugh like I did. Have any of you seen the movie "Rocketman"? In the opening scene, the main character is driving his hideous orange, ehh, thing...I think it's supposed to be a car. :P Well, when we were at Target, we saw the exact same car. I had to take a picture.
This is random. I'm hoping someone that reads this will laugh like I did. Have any of you seen the movie "Rocketman"? In the opening scene, the main character is driving his hideous orange, ehh, thing...I think it's supposed to be a car. :P Well, when we were at Target, we saw the exact same car. I had to take a picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment