July 8, 2011

Six Months And Some Fries


Ryan here! I can't recall if this is my first blog post or not on Nat's blog. But for the time being I shall assume as much because I'm not the blogging sort.

Six months have come and gone by in the twinkling of an eye. It's impressive enough to think that just over a year ago we had first met and were in the early stages of courtship. Those were certainly carefree days. I recall the long drive to and from Nat's house, our late night excursions, and our cruise in the Caribbean. We had lots of fun then.

But in all honesty, I think these last six months have been an even bigger blast. We may not go out as much as we used to and I may have become something of a penny pincher, but I think we've had our share of adventures. And we've got some adventures coming up soon with our next cruise and our next move down into SLC.

The last six months we've learned so much about each other and, believe it or not, my love for Natalie has grown beyond what I thought it could. We share a relationship unlike anything I've had before. I am married to a truly wonderful person. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty and do chores around the house. She's not afraid to work and help pay the bills. She loves me unconditionally and supports me in all my trials and tribulations. And most importantly, she is the type of woman who will make an excellent mother. A man could not ask for more. I have a companion, someone who walks by my side rather than expecting me to follow. She respects me. And I love her for that.

Here's to the next six months, baby. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment