Anyway, today is mine and Ryan's 6 month anniversary! I can certainly say that these past 6 months have been the happiest, most defining of my life. We've been through so much together, and we have lots of big things to go through still....good things. :D I chuckle at myself every time Ryan calls me his wife, and the butterflies go off in my tummy. I'm a wife. He's my husband. We're married. Still a little weird to think of myself in this role, but I love it!
The path for us is twisting and turning, and it's looking like our next big step in life is going to be another move. Ryan has accepted a job down in South Jordan, so we're currently apartment hunting down in the valley. This makes me indescribably happy, but intensely sad. We are moving closer to my family, but in return, removing Ryan from his. But that doesn't mean we aren't going to try our hardest to come and visit them more often.
We try to do something special for every monthly anniversary, so today we kept it simple. Ryan told me he would take me out to rent a movie and get a snack. Any normal man would assume that his wife would want ice cream or something, but I immediately knew what I wanted...fries and orange soda from Crown Burger. Why? Because I'm craving both, and they also have the world's best fry sauce...oh, and there's one a few buildings down. :D We rented TRON and I'm now enjoying my fries.
Willow officially loves sleeping in my shirt. Our girls are helping us celebrate by being cute and cuddly.
(Day 80)


No comments:
Post a Comment