...A baby sling! If only they would stay in it.
I got paid today to attend a company breakfast...in the parking lot of a mortuary of all places. Check that one off the bucket list! :P They went all-out on the food and then started to hand out cash. I hope they do this more often!
And finally, it's our 5 month anniversary today! The past few days have been kind of sad for me. We've both been so distracted with work, kittens, and school for Ryan, we haven't gotten any time together. All I see of him is when he gets home at night, says "Goodnight, I love you," and then we both go to sleep. Hopefully tonight we can at least just sit and watch a movie. I'm thinking "How to Train Your Dragon," in honor of our newly "toothless" kitty Angel.

(Day 50)




No comments:
Post a Comment