Today ended up being exactly as I predicted it would be. Ryan got up bright and early to start gaming, while Nanny stayed in bed and slept until she could not sleep anymore! (I'll stop speaking in 3rd person) I briefly got up to make breakfast, do kitty litter, do dishes and laundry, and then it was back to bed for me. I got in a nice afternoon nap with Junie while Willow slept in the window. I'm finding that Junie loves to sleep in nooks. She usually crawls into an opening in the bedding and curls up, or she'll insist on sleeping against my tummy. I love it... We had a kitty breakthrough today! All 3 cats were sitting in the window together, and Angel wasn't mad at all. She did throw a bit of a fit when Junie got frisky and tried to play with her tail, but hey, progress is progress.
Junie is the naughty one out of all the kitties. Please notice how she's playing with the cord and got herself stuck.
I didn't do a very good job with grocery shopping this week, and we found ourselves staring into a pantry with no food. And yes, I'm one of those people that can stare at a full fridge or pantry and still say there's no food. I talked Ryan into trying a Hawaiian BBQ place with me. His parents took me out to dinner there a few weeks ago to celebrate my getting a job. Ryan couldn't go because he was at school, so I thought he may like to try it with me. I took the risk, but he didn't care for it. He's not a rice person, and the teriyaki sauce made his acid reflux unbearable. Sorry, Ryan! But I give him brownie points for going with me. I told him we were starting pregnancy practice, and this was me testing to see if he would get me whatever I was craving. He passed! We also rented "Little Fockers." Ryan's only recently seen the second one, so we thought this would be appropriate for tonight's movie....if I can rip him away from his computer! Oh, funny story. When I was out of the car getting the redbox movie, Ryan slowly started to pull away. I ran along with the car and decided that I'd give jumping into a moving car a try. Ryan wasn't expecting this, so when I opened the door and stuck in my foot, he slammed on the breaks, causing me to run into the open door. It hurt, but it was flippin' hilarious! I guess it's fair since I made him eat food that he didn't like.
Tomorrow should be fun. I get to say the closing prayer at church. Ryan wasn't a very good husband when we got that call. You're supposed to dodge those calls, Ryan!! Haha, just kidding. Anyway, off to watch our movie with our little naughty kitties.

(Day 60)




No comments:
Post a Comment