June 17, 2011

Decorations & Doctors

Today during my day off, I realized something. Staying home all day is boring! I can't believe I used to do it all day. Even though I only work for 3 hours a day, it gets me up and moving early, and I find that my day is 100% more productive than it was a few weeks ago. I'm still trying to figure out my sleeping schedule. I can function pretty normally throughout the day with going to bed around 11 and waking up at 6:30. But I find that I'm extremely exhausted by the end of the day. It's a good exhausted though. The kind that makes you feel like you've earned your fatigue.

What I didn't enjoy about my day off was that something is seriously wrong with my body. I about took myself to the hospital today. In fact, as I'm typing this, I feel like staring at the computer screen is making my condition worse. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Here are my symptoms: nausea, dizziness so severe that it makes me sick to even turn my head, almost passing out, a migraine, and blurred vision. Those, combined with some other symptoms that have been going on for about a month now, we have a few theories. I'm not pregnant; I can assuredly say that. My mom thinks I may have diabetes. That could be possible, considering I'm technically morbidly obese (I think I cried a little when I said that). I don't know what it is, but I can't stress enough how much I hate my body....Speaking of hating bodies, Ryan has to have an endoscopy this upcoming Friday because of his severe acid-reflux. I feel so hopeless for him. Nothing the doctors have been doing is helping, and this is kind of like Plan Z. Maybe we should start going by Mr. & Mrs. Broken-Body. Yeah, that sounds good.

The only thing I was able to accomplish today considering my condition, was hanging some 4th of July lanterns in the kitchen, and snuggling with the babies. Well, I think they did more snuggling together than with me, but it was still cute.



As you can see, we've been able to slowly de-baby proof (yes, I made that word up) the apartment. I've been able to remove the blanket off the rug and unpin the curtains. The couch is still covered, but you can't really tell because the sheet is brown.

The kittens are slowly taking after Angel. They have discovered the window and its infinite warmth. I can't keep them away from it! After about an hour and a half of no peeps from them, I peeked in to find them snuggling together. It was SO cute!! I kept hearing people walking by our window, and as they noticed the kittens I would hear things like "Awe! Kittens! They're so cute!" I was worried that they were going to run up to the window to say hi. Little did they know, I was sitting right there on the bed. That woulda been awkward!

I think Ryan and I just need a nice long, BORING weekend to recoup. I imagine tomorrow will be filled with cleaning for me (if I can stand without tipping over), and lots of gaming for Ryan. Just what we need!


(Day 59)

No comments:

Post a Comment