
So, just as I predicted, we didn't get much sleep last night. The basement was FREEZING, so the kitties insisted on sleeping under the blankets; mainly by my feet. They did really well though. They were quiet, and once they found a spot, they stayed put. We had to get up bright and early to go to Elder Anderson's homecoming, but it was totally worth the lack of sleep. It was so nice to finally see him. I swear, it feels like yesterday that I was at his farewell.
After the homecoming, we did a quick photo shoot with the kittens. They didn't care much for the grass. They kind of just froze up, and if they had to walk, they tried to limit how many paws they had to use. At one point, Ryan actually put Junie in a tree to see what she would do. Well, I think we used up one of her kitty lives with the fall. :( I wasn't too happy with him. Guess I'm gonna have to keep a better eye on him when we have children. The pictures turned out cute though. (sideshow below)
I better get going. I've got both kitties laying on my arm, and I'm finding it a bit difficult to type. Plus, I want some hubby time. Good night!

(Day 54)



No comments:
Post a Comment