Today has been a very productive day for me. It's been a long time since I've felt that "Monday" feeling. You know the one; Sunday night comes around and you think to yourself "Oh man! Tomorrow is Monday!" I felt it in a way when I wasn't working, only because to me it was "Oh man! Ryan has work and I'm going to be alone all week." Now it's different. I am proud to report that I still love my job. I made more appointments today! I'm the only one out of several callers that is able to make them, so I feel quite proud of myself. But I have to remind myself that I do have a TON of call center history, so relating to people over the phone comes easier to me. I think my cute, grandfathery boss may have a small "crush" on me. We were having our morning meeting and he stopped mid-sentence and said "you look just like my wife. I swear you could be her sister." I was wondering why he was looking at me so much. That, on top of the fact that I'm making all the appointments, I think I may be the golden child of the office....or at least HIS favorite. I'm not really sure what to do with my stack of $2 bills. I think I would feel pretty stupid spending them. I guess I'll just let it grow and see how many I can get. I have the next two days off too! Woo!I decided that it was finally time to show the kitties that I actually do have a mean side. BATH TIME! They're still young, so they don't aim well when they go potty, and because of their shots, they still have digestive issues. So I find myself wiping their bums...secretly wishing they made diapers for kittens. They HATED the bath. Why is it that they insist on crying bloody murder when dipped in warm water? It makes me so sad! I think they still love me though. I just don't think they'll ever want to sit on my shoulder again while I do my makeup because it's a tad too close to the sink.

(Day 55)





No comments:
Post a Comment