June 14, 2011

Uh Oh!

It's been a long-running joke in my family that I'm the messy eater. If it can be spilled, and especially if it can stain, I WILL drip it on myself. To be fair to myself, I think I got the messy gene from my dad. I personally think he's worse. Well, Ryan kept me to my standard today. We did lunch, and when I asked for a bit of his pudding, that's when everything went wrong. I'm not sure if it was the HUGE bite that Ryan jokingly fed me, or if it was just my bad luck, but the entire spoonful went down my shirt. DANGIT! It was hilarious though. The only thing that upset me was that I just did a load of white laundry last night, so I can't clean my only white shirt until I have another load. Hmm, maybe I should make him say sorry by buying me another...or two!





Thought I may as well spoon it up and still enjoy the bite. :P


Random picture of the day...

Angel is slowly coming around to the kittens. I continue to let her live her normal routine of going outside everyday so she doesn't feel unloved. I have to close the door so that the naughty babies don't run away, and this is what I saw when I looked at the door... Junie seemed a little jealous.

Today I was actually able to cuddle with all 3 of the kitties. It was the first time since the kittens have been home that Angel has gotten so close. We're almost there! I can't wait until they can cuddle together.

(Day 56)

No comments:

Post a Comment