May 9, 2011

Manly Man

Today my manly man husband showed both his sweet side and his strong, manly side. He came home and surprised me with a bouquet of flowers for our 4 month anniversary/late birthmom's day; pink roses with cranberries or something. They were really pretty. Today actually marks the one year anniversary of when Ryan and I started emailing each other. I can't believe I've only known him for one year. It's seriously felt like we've been together forever. The second he came into my life, I became the happiest/luckiest girl ever.

We also went grocery shopping. I seriously hate grocery shopping, only because it means that when we get home we have to carry a ton of heavy groceries to the apartment. We're the farthest apartment from the parking lot, so this once-a-week activity is my least favorite. Today was different. I got out of the car and said "I bet you can't carry all of this yourself." Ryan looked at me with an insulted look and said "I'M A MAN!" He proceeded to load up his arms with all the bags. Secretly I just didn't want to have to carry any. My plan worked. :P



(Day 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment