April 25, 2011

Rainy Day


Today's weather was kind of like me: BIPOLAR! Ryan came home from work and mentioned how he'd like to take a walk because of how nice it was outside. No more than 20 minutes later we were driving in a thunder/lightning/snow/ice storm on the way to the park. Good thing we weren't half way into our walk when the storm started. The 10 seconds that we had to run from the car to the house, I was pelted by hail, and let me tell ya, it was not fun!

I decided to take another long nap with Angel today. Given the weather, I think it was appropriate. She likes to sprawl out on mommy's tummy and purr herself to sleep. Moments like these put a big smile on my face. I love my kitty so much!!
Why must I always look so chubby when I sleep? And why must Ryan keep capturing it on camera!?!






(Day 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment