August 23, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love...

The title of this post says it all. It's so nice to be living, laughing, and in love! Sitting in this apartment for 2 1/2 weeks has been driving me crazy. Not to mention how every single day has gone horribly wrong. But today was the turning point. My friend Antwonette and I were reunited for the first time in over a year. I spent all of my day engulfed in laughter. It was so nice to feel like my old self again. I'm hoping that being surrounded by friends again will help the next 8 1/2 months fly by.

Today was also amazing because it's Ryan's birthday! He's not much into birthday's (especially his own) but I wish he could realize how thankful I am for today. Hopefully from now on I can be there to show him how special his birthday is, and how happy we all are to have him in our lives. I was a little sad that I couldn't actually kiss him or hug him today, but I hope I was able to convey my message. I miss him so much. Come on cruise, hurry up!!!

And lastly, I was so excited to finally have real food again! The dinning halls opened today and the first thing I did was run to the salad bar. Fresh, non-frozen food!!! :D I'm sure I won't be so pleased with this food in a few months, but right now I'm happy.

So, today I lived, I laughed, and I fell even more deeply in love. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment