I rolled out of bed this morning and was definitely not in the mood for what my day had in store. Waking up on the wrong side of the bed is unfortunately something I do a lot. Work was staring me in the face and I did not want to go.
I got into work, and to my surprise, there was an awesome email from a customer that I had helped. When she first called in, she spoke to a customer service agent that told her she didn't want to deal with her because she was getting off of work in a few minutes. WOW! Luckily, I was able to fix her problem.... I wish I could tell her how much she made my day. Days like this are rare in my life and I was so happy to see that something that I did , meant so much to her. 90% of the time I'll come into work and get screamed at and it makes me feel terrible. I just want you to know that little comments like this really make the difference in people's lives.
I wanted to include a paragraph from the email:
"Fortunately, during the return process, I came in contact with Natalie, who was not only willing to help, but when out of her way to help and even followed-up on my return. She is definately a true example of customer service and I believe she sholud be recognized for her work and dedication to your organization. She is the reason I will continue to use Franklin Covey products in the future!"

Way to go girl. Isn't it great when getting recognized for a job well done!
ReplyDelete