
Because of yesterday's email, I got a "high five" from my manager. How ironic!! Today started off great, but may end with me quitting! When I first got back to work from my maternity leave everyone was so sweet. I guess that only lasts about 3 days. I'm feeling the complete opposite now. I sit at a cubicle that's literally 3 feet from my manager's office, and so she can hear everything I say. Can I just tell you how annoying that gets? She doesn't know what the customer is saying, only what I'M saying. Half the time she'll come out of her office and tap me on the shoulder and correct me, or yell at me because she doesn't like what I said. Once I explain myself, she goes "oh, yeah, that was the right thing to say." It's like "DUH, let me do my job!!" I bet everyone else would get yelled at for what they say (when heard out of context) but they get away with it because they aren't being spied on.
I got a sense today that I may get let go. I think my manager should realize that 2 can play at the eavesdropping game. I can hear her and my supervisors talking about me!! AHH!! Over the past 3 days, they've monitored all of my calls, which is unusual because we only get monitored once a month. I feel like the obvious druggy that gets the "random" drug test. There is a fishy feeling going around and I don't think I'm going to be here much longer. What did I do wrong?? I don't know!

No comments:
Post a Comment