March 3, 2010

yum, yum, in my tum


Back in October my dad moved to Seattle and on the off-chance that he comes to visit, we make it a point of going to our favorite restaurant, Rodizio Grill. I got to see my dad for the first time in 3 months! Gathered around the table with Jack and Clay felt like the good old days. It always surprises me when my dad is able to sit through our constant story telling and catching up. I usually have nothing too interesting to say, so I quietly sit in the corner, listening to Clay and Jack crack jokes and tell stories. This will probably be the last time I see him until I go back to school. It still makes me sad that I only got 2 hours with him, but I learn to appreciate him more. He always makes sure that I know how much he loves me, and how proud of me he is. Thanks Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment