*Sleeping:
Her high-pitched, obnoxious cry (as cute as it is) is one of those tings that, after awhile, makes me want to punch a wall. No need for an alarm clock here! She wakes me up at 9:30 a.m. SHARP so that I can go and fetch her tuna breakfast. (I guess that's my fault for starting that routine in the first place). And who knew that a tiny cat could take up half a bed?!? I sure didn't. *note: in the picture below, I was squeezed into the corner. She literally didn't move from her place when I got out of bed to take the picture*
*Scrapbooking:
One of my favorite activities usually takes 10 times longer than it should, due to the fact that my fat cat loves to sit on papers. I guarantee that if you were to look at any and all of my scrapbook pages, you would find cat hair stuck in the glue. (that's my special scrapbooking secret)
*Vacuuming:
Anyone that knows me knows that I love being able to OCD my room (which must include vacuuming). Half the time Angel is sprawled out in the middle of the room, making a very simple task difficult. Not to mention that I only have to vacuum because she is a fur-ball.
*Typing:
The most difficult thing to accomplish is typing on my computer. Whether I'm lying down, or sitting on the edge of my bed, she has to sit between me and the laptop....ON MY HANDS! When I shove her off, she promptly moans and runs off to pout. She takes after me. :)
*Eating:
Yes, I eat in my room...a lot. In order to eat in peace, it's a rule that I have to show my food to Angel or else she'll bug me the entire time. If she doesn't like it, she'll leave me alone. Because of this rule, I have found, surprisingly, that Angel actually likes Diet Coke, bagels, and Dove chocolate. Typical girl!!
*Not Laughing:
Every time I look at my cute cat, I have to laugh. I'm a sucker for her cries for attention, which usually include rolling around on the floor, looking pathetic. I fall for it every time! She's so stinkin' cute. Curiosity has definitely gotten the best of this cat. Who says cats don't like water? Angel does! Her favorite thing to do is stick her paws in her water, swishing it around, waiting for the bubbles. Hide & Seek? Angel's favorite game! Too many times have I come home to a cat sleeping in my underwear drawer. ha ha! And lastly, NEVER did I think a cat could have so much fun with Walmart bags and shoe boxes. She'd rather sleep on a pile of bags and tissue paper than anything else.
Even though my life is a bit more complicated, I wouldn't change it for anything. Angel has been my buddy for over 13 years. She has me wrapped around her little paw and I can't imagine life without her. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment