October 15, 2015

Lilly Turns 3!

So, I know this was back in May, but it took so much work and was so fun, I wanted to blog about it. I was torn between doing a Bubble Guppies party or a Princess Party. In the end, I didn't want to risk her not liking princesses when she was 4, so I decided on going all-out on a princess party. Besides, no one in my family even knows what a Bubble Guppy is. Months of planning and collecting things slowly, and the party came together....

On the day of her actual birthday, we went to the aquarium, Lilly dressed in full Elsa attire, and spent the day doing whatever she wanted. 

There were some good parts and some bad parts to this weekend, My dad flew in (and barely missed the party by hours), and got to meet the twins for the first time. But the reason he flew in was to help Jack and Susan move to South Carolina. I'm still mad....










Even though my dad couldn't make the party, he ordered this cake special for her. I was going to attempt to make this exact cake, so I was relieved when he ordered it instead. 















No one got that the yellow streamer was supposed to be Rapunzel's braid. Dang. 







That's Grandma Connie, Susan's mom












I forgot that the punch had Sprite in it. She HATES soda! 

Grandma DD and Grandpa Duck (My mom's mom and dad)



I loved cousin Paisley's photobomb

This is a daddy who is mad at my mom for buying LOTS of Play-doh

Frozen scooter from Ryan's parents. She loves this thing, 

Grandma Connie got her a pool. It saved our summer! 











The first time my dad met Ellie

...and Link. I love this picture



Too much partying

Her actual birthday morning.


Birthday morning. I decided to brave the Barbie route. 

We also got her geodes, since she loves rocks so much. Daddy made her wear her goggles for when they hit them with a hammer.







Saying our goodbyes to Jack and Susie














No comments:

Post a Comment