Taking pictures with 3 kids is definitely harder than I expected. Towards the end, both babies had enough, and Lilly took a nose-dive off a chair. So, the only family pictures we now have show Lilly with a big tear in her eye. Enjoy the abundant cuteness and nerdiness...
![]() |
| Baby Mario and Princess Peach |
![]() |
| Ellie's reflux makes it so she hates being flat, so most of these pictures show her with a furrowed brow. Poor thing.... |
![]() |
| Smiley Link, and poop-faced Ellie. I wish Lilly had smiled or looked at the camera. But I still love it! |
![]() |
| This one is my favorite! I will most definitely be blowing this up HUGE to hang in our future living room. |
![]() |
| Daddy's little nerd. I'm going to print this out really big to hang above his crib. |
![]() |
| This one is going above her crib. |
![]() |
| Trying to eat each other. |
![]() |
| Notre Dame babies, just for Grandpa Griffin |
![]() |
| Can you tell Lilly had been crying?! |
![]() |
| The photographer was so done by this point... |























No comments:
Post a Comment