December 10, 2014

8 Months

I finally got to meet with my doctor, after what felt like way too long. The week before my appointment, they had me in nearly every day for a blood test. They were worried that the pain in my rib cage was indicating pre-eclampsia or a very scary condition called HELLP Syndrome. Thankfully, I didn't have either. My appointment surprised me. I had expected my bedrest to make me gain weight, since I wasn't going to the gym anymore, but I actually LOST 3 pounds. So, I've only gained 2 pounds this pregnancy. I'm shocked. As far as the twins go, my doctor says I could go at any time, and that he doesn't think I'll be pregnant much longer. The boy is in breech position on my left side, and the girl is transverse, taking it easy in the right side of my rib cage. That explains a lot. Another NST (non stress test) on Friday. Hopefully babies soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment