| It took all of them to peel and chop 20 pounds of potatoes. |
November 25, 2014
Stuffed
Having such a huge family/step-family means that we have a lot of people to accommodate for, for holidays. My side of the family hasn't celebrated Thanksgiving or Christmas on the actual day since my mom got married 6 years ago. This year was no different. We celebrated Thanksgiving this past Sunday. I volunteered to make the cranberries, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. Mom was being a bedrest Nazi that day, and kept yelling at me to sit down every time I tried to help, so I didn't have to do too much. By the time dinner came around, I was starving. What?! I'm eating for 3!! I did what I always do, and filled my plate with about 10 times the amount of food that I'm even able to eat. I tucked away my leftovers, knowing I'd have something yummy to pick at for the next day or two. Mmm, Thanksgiving leftovers are the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment