September 11, 2014

Falling into Fall

I've been hiatus on my blog for a few weeks, but for a good reason. I have LOTS to tell, but it always bugs me when I don't go in chronological order, so the "good" stuff will be last. And, even though I feel like it's not necessarily a surprise, I must warn in advance that these next few posts have an INSANE amount of pictures. I overload on pictures, because my blog is the only place that some of my family can see the pictures, since they don't have Facebook.

 This post contains a bunch of random pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy

She loves playing with Snickers

Stealing daddy's laptop

I read bedtime stories for everyone now
Nakie Lilly, showing Snickers something

"Pet my tummy, Snickies..."
Saying something about her boobies.

Mooching my salad. She ate all the good stuff.
Her and Bear-bear have matching jammies

Saying "I love you almost, daddy"....thinking she's saying "I love you the most, daddy"

Piggy nose at church

Playing with her flashlight instead of napping

Mom and Jeff brought home popcorn
Mom made a cake, and Betta-fett stared at the icing until it was moved. Poor guy just wants his icing fix.

We had a family BBQ, and Lilly got to get into the hot tub for the first time. I expected her to hate it, but she LOVED it...so much, that making her leave induced a tantrum.
She so loves her "Tarder"....I so love her wet piggies





Mom dragged us along on one of her morning walks. Towards the end, Lilly just wanted to be a big girl and push the stroller.

Same morning walk. Lilly insisted on bringing her kitty purse
The first Notre Dame game of the season! It's an amazing feeling having a little mini-fan who likes to cheer with us.
We're #1! Or, in Lilly's case, #11
Mozzarella sticks.

Little weirdo likes to "be a doggy"
Yeah, that's doing a whole lot
Went to Gardener Village during a downpour, and had to buy Bear-bear a mini umbrella. Despite the flood coming down on us, Lilly insisted on using this instead of the big umbrella.

Molten cakes. Not molten enough for me, so I'm still tweaking the recipe....still yummy

Relaxing with mommy

We spent one morning cleaning out the garage. Lilly was in charge of sweeping and killing ants.  I was in charge of cleaning out the cars and supervising.

I leave her alone with Ryan for 10 minutes, and he does this
She has now mastered the somersault

No comments:

Post a Comment