Since becoming a Goodrich, my absolute favorite annual tradition has been going to the Blackfoot, ID fair every year. I'd never been a fair kind of girl before, but it's been so fun to make the road trip up and get to be excited with Lilly. Oh yeah, and my yearly, mandatory caricature definitely makes it worth going. This year didn't disappoint. Lilly couldn't stop talking about all the animals we were going to see, but once we got to see them up close, she was kind of shy. I think their massive size threw her off a bit. We enjoyed our fair food, meeting up with extended family, watching the Indian horse races, getting our caricature done, indulging my kettle corn craving, and getting to watch Lilly experience roller coasters for the first time. Next year we'll have to figure out how to enjoy ourselves with the twins in tow.
.JPG) |
| And we're off! |
 |
| I got this wagon for the fair, but it kind of backfired when all Lilly wanted to do was pull it instead of ride in it |
 |
| Nap time and lunch time, makes for one shy, slightly-cranky baby |
 |
| She puckers her lips like that when she's trying not to laugh |
 |
| Couldn't keep from laughing |
.JPG) |
| Ha! |
.JPG) |
| They are so cute together! |
.JPG) |
| Being naughty and eating a Tiger's Ear. SO good! |
 |
| High 5! |
 |
| Laughing because they missed |
 |
| I had to show Ryan that it IS possible to still have fun with multiples. I LOVED this wagon set up for triplets. |
.JPG) |
| Copying daddy |
.JPG) |
| Stole grandma's apple and grandpa's hat. Then saying "I'm a grandpa!" |
 |
| On a carousel with just horses, we had to hunt out the one nerdy animal to ride. A dragon, perfect for our mini-nerd |
 |
| Exactly 36 inches, the cutoff to ride. Sweet! |
 |
| Mom, this is proof that I TRIED to win you a giant Minion. |
 |
| "Mom, you're weird" |
 |
| Milking a [fake] cow |
 |
| They gave her a free chocolate milk for milking the cow |
 |
| Her first pony ride |
 |
| "Holy Cow" doesn't even begin to describe how massive this guy's horns were |
 |
| She fell asleep in the wagon, so Ry put the blanket over her for shade. I think it overheated her, because she woke up shortly after and puked all over everything. |
 |
There were a few things that I wanted to showcase in this year's caricature. First was Lilly's pig tails. CHECK! Next was Bear-bear. CHECK! And lastly was the fact that I was pregnant. CHECK! It's beyond perfect, and makes me laugh every time I see it.
|
.JPG) |
| As always, we spend the night in Alpine before heading to Yellowstone in the morning. Lilly mooched all of grandma's cake |
.JPG) |
| Colton wanted to see how much he could squish her before she said anything |
.JPG) |
| Flirting with grandpa |
No comments:
Post a Comment