For the first Saturday in a long time, we didn't have anything to do. Ryan got to plan our adventures. We spent most of the morning at Mulligans golf course. Ryan's new hobby is golfing. I blame my dad for this. I wasn't sure how it would go, but decided to let Ryan have his fun. My demand was a Route 44 raspberry lemonade from Sonic. Once I got my drink, I was happy. I got to drive the golf cart with Lilly as my copilot. So while Ryan golfed, Lilly and I drove around, collecting all the stray golf balls in the grass. It was like an extreme version of an Easter egg hunt. She LOVED it. She especially loved when we got to chase daddy with the cart or when I would let her sit on my lap and do the steering. It was a HOT day, so after a couple hours of golfing, we were all beat, but boy did we have a BLAST! I think this will become one of our favorite outings.
| My drink saved us |
![]() |
| She doesn't quite have daddy's form |
![]() |
| We had SOOOO many golf balls! |
![]() |
| She couldn't get the ball in the hole with the putter, so she just decided to put it in the easy way |





No comments:
Post a Comment