July 30, 2014

Last Days

Our last few days in the apartment were quite hectic. We sold the washer and dryer, gorged ourselves on chocolate to keep sane with all the chaos, ate out A LOT, and finished packing as much as we could.
Lilly's last meal at the house
Went to Buffalo Wild Wings and let her try out the crane machine.
She insisted on picking out eggs, one at a time, and putting them into my bag of donuts.

I won't lie, I did a lot of sleeping the last few days. The stress and constant packing were exhausting. Thankfully I had this cute thing to keep me company.

My FAVORITE Dove chocolate for me, and M&Ms for Ryan.
You know what this means?! When we finally get a house, this girl gets brand new front-load machines!

Talking to herself in the mirror
Pretend napping
When the line at Ross is really long, why not curl up under the cart?
We tried to teach her how to do Jumping Jacks...she didn't really understand moving her arms and legs at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment