July 11, 2014

12 Weeks

I come bearing good news! I've been taking B-12 vitamins each day to help with my thyroid issues, but have been thrilled to find that they also help, and almost completely cure, all of my morning sickness. Occasionally I'll randomly throw up for no reason, and I get sick when my tummy is empty, but it's rare. The only thing I'm battling through is the fatigue. Making two babies is exhausting!!! Compared to Lilly and Easton's pregnancies, this has been a cake-walk. Oh, and I'm not having to wear maternity pants yet!!!

We had our 12 week checkup today. I was needing a bit of a reassurance that the babies were okay. I'll admit to being somewhat paranoid about it all. A woman in our ward just carried twins to full term, only to lose one. But, we got to see the little cuties on an ultrasound. They finally look like little babies, and the doctor was laughing at how active they are. They didn't want to stay still to get measured. If I'm laying in bed at night, with my legs curled up, I can feel them rolling around, and it immediately puts a smile on my face. Oh, and randomly, I somehow managed to LOSE 4 pounds since the last appointment, despite always eating to avoid being sick. I think it has something to do with the fact that I've been going to the gym every day (!!!!). So, to sum things up, all is well!

Since we were in the neighborhood, and since it's been something I've been craving SO badly, Ryan and I went to lunch at Fortune Buffet. Mostly I just pigged out on crab rangoon. I was in heaven! For some reason, any craving that I have usually goes away once I get it, but Chinese food is a persistent craving.

Sorry, but I don't think I'm every going to be wearing makeup for these pictures.... Look at my tiny bump! It's definitely there!

No comments:

Post a Comment