June 15, 2014

Pre-trip Prep

It feels like it's been forever since I've blogged...maybe because it has been...by Natalie standards. We've been off having adventures in the foreign lands of Washington and Canada. But, before we could leave, we had to get in some pre-trip activities.

First was some shopping. I decided to let Lilly push our cart around the grocery store, and it ended with a cart full of random items that could only be reached at Lilly's eye level. After shopping, we were long over-due for a 4 generation girl's date. I've been craving anything avocado lately, especially the guacamole at Los Cucos. My mom, Grandma DD, Lilly, and I met for lunch at Los Cucos the day before we flew out to Seattle. I literally only ordered the guac. It was at this point that my mom noticed Lilly was feverish. I didn't really think anything of it, until we got home, and she was burning up and took a 3 hour nap. That should have been my warning for the next week...

That night for dinner, since we didn't have anything in the fridge, Ryan asked me where I wanted to go to dinner. My current motto is "when everything sounds yucky, eat what sounds good." The only thing that sounded good was cheap Chinese food, so we went to an Asian Buffet, despite knowing that Ryan HATES cheap Chinese food buffets. Lilly wouldn't eat a single bite, another clue for the upcoming week. At least I went to bed happy that night...






That Diet Coke won't drink itself!!


Stupid fortune cookie! Ryan just glared at me....


She likes to pretend that the boxes are a bed.

Junie wanted to come on our trip

No comments:

Post a Comment