The first half of our week dragged. The latter half flew by. We had lots of fun, and thankfully survived. The flight home was effortless, and we were so glad to be back home. I don't think I've ever seen Ryan so giddy. The kitties survived and were happy to see us. It only took me 3 loads of laundry and a few hours of putting things away, but we're all back to normal. Sleeping in my own bed last night was the best. And, did I mention, Lilly slept until 8:30???
 |
| Holding our spot in line |
 |
| She fell asleep the second we landed. |
 |
| Jack has a terrible habit of not caring who watches him pick his nose. I think it's disgusting, and I'm always yelling at him to stop. I turned around to yell at him, only to find Lilly copying him. NOT a proud moment. |
No comments:
Post a Comment