May 3, 2014

Fun-filled Week

Lilly's napping, so I have some free time to catch up on some blogging. This past week was pretty uneventful, just how I like it. We made it to the gym every day (woo!). That makes 1 month of going to the gym every day. I could get used to that. Other than that, our time has been filled with playing with kitties, naps for Lilly, and more spring cleaning. 

They still act like they're kittens and can actually both fit into this kitty bed. 

I think they're starting to realize that sleeping in the kitty hut makes them a target for Lilly

She was so snuggly and cute when I went to get her up from her nap


Kind of hard to tell, but she's wearing two pairs of glasses. Doubly cool
This was a first. We were driving home from my mom's, and she insisted on holding my hand the entire drive. She especially liked it when I stroked the top of her hand with my thumb. Cute, yet painful


June likes to sleep on her changing pad, and refused to move when I put Lilly up there. Her punishment was enduring Lilly's kicking


My big chore for Friday was cleaning out Lilly's dresser and closet, to get rid of everything that's too small, to make room for summer clothes. I made the mistake of leaving her nice, newly-cleaned and organized drawer open while I threw clothes out of the closet and onto the floor. She thought she was being helpful as she sang "clean up, clean up...." and stuffed everything back into the drawer. Such a good little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment