My mom came down for a quick evening visit last night, since Ryan was off having a bro-date with Christian. What exciting thing did we decide to go do? We ventured off into the amazing, magical, mysterious world of D.I. I SO love that place. So many treasures to be found! Usually when I take Ryan, he gets really uncomfortable and won't touch anything. I seized the moment and lived up his absence. I even dared to let Lilly out of the cart. She had a BLAST getting to explore all the junk. Every time she touched something, I would say "oh, daddy would be so mad if he were here!" Her favorite was the book section. She just plopped right on down and started reading to herself. We got her a few fun books. The best find of the night was a little Elmo pull-along back pack. It was brand-spankin'-new, and only cost $1.50.She insisted on pulling it around the store, up the stairs into the apartment, and spent all day toting around all of her toys. Bear-bear rides in style now! I can see this being a fun thing for her to take on family trips.
.JPG) |
| She carried around this basket, and filled it will all the small trinkets that she could find |
.JPG) |
| She stuffs this thing with everything! Today I found all her Lego blocks, her juice, as many of her stuffed animals that she could fit, and several of my hair elastics. |
.JPG) |
| Showing Willow her new "pack-pack" |
No comments:
Post a Comment