Lilly got to spend the evening with grandma and grandpa B. They took her to Scheel's to see all the stuffed animals and fishies. She had lots of fun, but according to my mom, she lost it when they made her leave. Typical Lilly. Ryan and I arrived downtown with lots of time to spare, since we wanted to have time to park amongst the tons of other people there for the same show. Thankfully, parking was much easier than we expected it to be, and we were able to enjoy dinner at the Gateway food court without worrying about making the show on time because we were stuck driving around, trying to find a spot.
The show was great. There were a few jokes that had me laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe. Before we left my mom's house, we showed her and Jeff a few of Brian's skits, one in particular that was my favorite. You should have seen how excited I got when he did it at the show last night. My life is complete! This is a tradition that I'm more than happy to keep up.
| I always love it when people offer to take a picture for you, after watching you struggle with a selfie. |
| A lot of what's funny about Brian Regan is all of his mannerisms. |

No comments:
Post a Comment