Hello, my name is Natalie, and I'm an addict. You've probably gotten the hint that I've been pretty bummed-out for the past little while. Mostly I just think it's hormonal. My coping mechanism, since sleeping is out as an option, has been taking my emotions out on scrapbooking. I have hundreds and hundreds of decals and 3D elements for pages, but was waiting around until I had a house and more time to make scrapbooking the past 5 or so years a bit of a project. This project came a lot sooner than expected. It certainly helped that my mom and I hit up a scrapbooking store that was going out of business, and I was able to get all my cute paper for way cheap.
Below is all that I've been able to accomplish. A few pages each night before bed. A few of them still need work and more decals, and all of them are missing labels and journaling. For now this will do. I was worried that if I didn't start documenting this stuff now, Lilly's birth especially, that it would never get done. I'm relieved I've gotten so much done. I was also able to scrapbook Susan's bridal shower for her, but didn't get any pictures of it...I'm such a dummy sometimes!
The first scrapbook I made contains pictures from all of the pregnancy and birth of Lilly. The Sesame Street scrapbook contains all of her growing up. Suffice it to say, I'm completely, 100% out of scrapbook room, so if you're wanting to randomly buy me something, because you're awesome like that, I desperately need another scrapbook!
 |
| Still working on this one... |
 |
| Lilly's blessing day |
 |
| Still hunting down the perfect pirate decals |
 |
| I was surprised to find that I didn't have a single Christmas decal. This page is still under construction |
 |
| Same with this one... |
 |
| Lilly's "1st" page. Still needing LOTS of labels and a few decals... First "real" food, first smile, first time at the laundromat, first merry-go-round ride, first mustache.... |
 |
| First time voting, first 4th of July, first bath, first shower, first big girl car seat... |
 |
| First picnic, first time at the beach, first time on a boat, first trip to the zoo (under construction) |
 |
| First time moving, first tooth, first time swimming, first Notre Dame game (again, needing lots of labels and decals.) |
 |
| First birthday, first Thanksgiving, first plane ride (under construction) |
 |
| I'm working on pages for each grand parent. My mom is the only grandparent to have her page completed so far. I'm excited to have one for each grandparent. |
 |
| Monthiversaries |
 |
| I had to re-order her 7 month picture, so it's not on yet |
 |
| This trip to the beach yielded so many amazing pictures, I think I could devote an entire album just to this day |
 |
| In my opinion, this page needs lots of work |
 |
| This page should be pretty cute once I find some merry-go-round decals |
.JPG) |
| Lilly keeps finding the scrapbooks and loves to sit and look at pictures |
No comments:
Post a Comment