February 5, 2014
Natalie the Ditz
Bet Ryan had no idea how much of a ditz I really am when he decided to marry me. I've been really sick lately, but trying my darndest to keep my routine going and NOT give into the bug. I've been able to go to the gym every day for the last 3 weeks, and I won't let this cold ruin that!! The other day, while getting ready for the gym, Lilly stood behind me and started scratching my butt. I thought it was weird, but Lilly does lots of weird things, so I just ignored it and went about my business. It wasn't until I came home from the gym, after running errands, that Ryan pointed out that I had my pants on inside-out. The HUGE label sat right smack dab in the center of my butt. It was then that I realized that I should have looked at what Lilly was poking at. Sure, I was embarrassed, but I spent most of the evening randomly laughing out loud at how stupid it was. Suffice it to say, I check to make sure before I leave the house now. I guess it could have been worse...Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment