This post is for the grandparents. Trust me, I get an earful from my mom whenever I post a blog post without a picture or video of Lilly. So, here's my attempt at apologizing for the past transgressions, and hopefully an attempt at buying myself some forgiveness for when I do it in the future.
Grandma DD came by to visit the other day, and Lilly instantly became shy. She plopped down into the pillows and refused to come out.
She was being rather silly this evening, grabbed the throw blanket from the couch, laid it down on the kitchen floor, then said "nigh-nigh" as she rolled around on it.
I've told stories before of how hysterical Lilly gets whenever I have to take or clean her bear. If this video doesn't break your heart, you're a monster.
It was quiet in the house, too quiet. This is where I found Lilly...
She loves vacuuming with my mini vacuum
I've been experimenting with cake balls for Jack's wedding, and Lilly eats them like they're going out of style. Can you guess what she's screaming through her full mouth? SPONGEBOB!!
Lilly's only recently figured out that all cats are not called "Willow". She's finally distinguished the two cats apart and knows that they have different names. I love hearing her yell "JUNE!" in her high-pitched voice.
Using a big girl cup
Okay, warning, this video shows Uncle Jack's lack of manners. He gets the biggest kick of the fact that Lilly announces burps or says "burp" anytime she hears someone burp.
.JPG) |
| While making dinner yesterday, I started to panic after realizing that it'd been way too quiet for way too long. I found Lilly (AGAIN!) in the laundry room. This time she was putting all the cat food into the cat's water. As annoying as it was, I realized it could have been worse. She wasn't eating the cat food, and she hadn't even noticed the litter boxes....PHEW! |
No comments:
Post a Comment