December 23, 2013

A Very Beady Christmas

On top of having lots of Christmas fun, here are a few of the other things we've been up to.

We've been beading a lot lately. We stopped for a while, because we got too busy with other things, and my big 27,000 bead project left us out of several colors, so we were waiting on a bead order. One of my first projects since taking our hiatus, was making a geek-theme Christmas wreath for Ryan. I added all his favorite game icons, and even put on the PixelGeex logo. I've also made a few Christmas ornaments for the tree. A few months ago, we talked about covering our Christmas tree this year with bead ornaments. We must have forgotten. Next time!




I'm pretty proud of this one. Big Bang Theory characters!


And, because she's adorable, here are a few pictures of Lilly, brushing daddy's "hair".











No comments:

Post a Comment