Splitting the holidays between families this year was really easy. My mom got us for Thanksgiving last weekend, and the Goodrich's got Thursday through Sunday. We drove up to Layton Thanksgiving morning. Lilly was in a good mood, and literally sang the entire way there. My meal contribution assignment was a salad. I ended up experimenting, and made a spring mix salad, with diced pears and apples, Craisins, feta cheese and pecans. Suffice it to say, I think I was the only one that had any, and, well, it wasn't the best. Oh well. I understand that people need to prioritize what they fill up on first, so I was totally okay with that.
Lilly had SO much fun playing with the little slide that is in the basement, goofing off with Ryan's cousins Eric, Ian and McKenna, and getting to learn how to properly put olives on her fingers. Dinner was AMAZING! I was overwhelmed at how much food there was. After dinner, I had to be "that" family member and ditch the turkey coma couch time. I had a Walmart Black Friday (Thursday) agenda to keep. More on that in the next post...
 |
| I ate the meat, and Lilly ate everything else, no joke. |
 |
| She was apparently still hungry after dinner. |
 |
| Totally getting this picture framed. She just decided to glare at me all of the sudden. PRICELESS! |
 |
| STOP. TAKING. PICTURES. |
 |
| JUST KIDDING!!! |
 |
| So out of it.... |
 |
| Fake crying |
 |
| This picture was mostly just to show what she was wearing. I got her some kitty slippers, and they came in handy in the cold basement. And, mom, we ended up having to put her in the sweats you got her, because she peed through her other pants. She LOVED them. THANKS!! |
 |
| Getting to sit with Great Grandma Moore |
Ryan sent me these next two videos this morning. He made sure he included "she didn't get hurt" with the second video. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment