NAILED IT! Meals in the Goodrich house have been getting kind of boring. Mostly we just have salad, or I stick my head into the pantry and repeatedly wonder what I can create with powdered potatoes and Spaghettios. I decided to consult my trusty "What Diet?" Pinterest board. The issue with my Pinterest food pins is that they're all of things that I like. When it comes to food, Ryan and I are 100% opposite in what we like. He hates what I love, and will usually "poo-poo" on any of my suggestions. I found a few recipes to try this week, and today's dinner was a HUGE success. I've never used my cute, teal bundt cake pan before, and I've never made monkey bread before, so it was all new to me. I made pizza monkey bread. I'll sum up its success by saying that Ryan ate almost the entire thing by himself. Lilly loved it, too! I'll be adding this to the recipes page on the Goodfam website, so check back for complete details later.





No comments:
Post a Comment