October 31, 2013

Cart Adventures

Elmo and Superman are currently sleeping, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to blog before all of our Halloween plans begin. 

This past week has been "meh." Gym hasn't happened. This time of year is proving to be too busy! When we went to the grocery store on Monday, I wanted to see what Lilly would think of the mini carts. She loved it, the only issue was that if I touched the cart or steered her in any way, she would lose it. Letting her push it only lasted about 5 minutes before we threw everything into a normal cart and gave up. 

This was taken by the professional photographers at my step-sister's wedding back in August. I immediately ran out and had it printed big. We LOVE it!

The only one out on the dance floor.

She was moving too quickly to get any good pictures. Bear-bear had to hang on for dear life!




Willow calls dibs on the box! 


 On Tuesday, we decided we wanted to go for a walk, and let Lilly get out of the house. It was freezing, but she had fun anyway. She looked ADORABLE in her 3T sized peacoat and lady bug hat.


Oh, and her Elmo shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment