August 1, 2013

Baby Shenanigans

We have a group of flies that likes to mingle around our front door. It's a bit of a game to try and get the door open and closed without letting any in. I failed yesterday, and now we have at least 10 flies bothering us. The kitties think it's fun, though. Junie and Willow spend all their time chasing and swatting at them. Lilly, however, thinks that the crazy kitty behavior is how they play with her. She loves to chase them and laugh hysterically while they are distracted by the flies. It's HILARIOUS!!

I was starting up the video on my phone, hoping to record round 3 of chasing the kitty, when I looked over to the baby gate and saw Lilly crawling through the pet opening. I was surprised, mad, and entertained all at once. She hasn't done it since, so I'm hoping it was just a one-time thing, otherwise we'll have to put the little door back on the pet opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment