July 17, 2013

Treats

Lilly's been one spoiled little girl today. I'm surprised we didn't have any issue getting her to bed, with how much sugar she had today. We met up with Ryan at the bank, so she got a sucker. I made the mistake of giving her a red one. A few drooly smiles later, she was covered in red slobber. After the bank, we went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Thank goodness I can have salads!! Lilly liked watching the tortillas spin around on the stove top. 

Today was Ben's (the boy that I babysit) 3rd birthday. We went to a small birthday party at his house this evening. I got him a Spiderman Mr. Potato Head, some Spiderman stickers, and a ball. I guessed right, since the theme of the party was Spiderman. Cake and ice cream couldn't come fast enough, because every time we turned our backs, we would find Ben, hovering over the cake, trying to stick his fingers in the icing. I was surprised when Lilly ate most of an entire slice of cake, and a few bites of ice cream. After cake and ice cream, I let her run around outside with the other kids, in hopes that it would wear off her sugar high. I think it worked, because she's fast asleep. 







No comments:

Post a Comment