Sunday came and went too quickly, and here it is, Monday. Lilly started babbling at 8 o'clock this morning, so I decided to get up. She fell back asleep before I went in to get her, and slept until 10. We ran to Walmart and the bank real fast and then came home for lunch. After lunch, we had to run back to Walmart (the pants I got were too big! WOO!!). She hadn't had a nap at this point, since she slept in so late. I put her down at about 1:30 for a nap, and she slept until about 4. At 2, Drew dropped off my Joley-Poley, so I could babysit while he went for a job interview. I love that Joel's so smiley now. We both laid on the floor and smiled at each other. Once Lilly was up, she stole all his toys and tried to sit on him. I'm still not convinced she's ready for a sibling. Joel's good training, that's for sure. Joel eventually tired himself out with all his smiling and flailing, so I put him down for a nap in Lilly's crib.
Once Joel was gone, I fed Lilly dinner and then started dinner for Ryan. I didn't get to go to the gym with him, but that's okay. I somehow managed to make dinner, feed and bathe Lilly all before Ryan got home. Man, being a wife and mother is hard work!!
Tomorrow is going to be BUSY! We're leaving for Seattle on Wednesday morning, so I have to pack. I'm also getting my hair cut (FINALLY!) at 3. All-in-all, life is still grand. I'll be in Seattle until the 13th, so stay tuned for lots of pictures and stories of adventures. :P
| At the movies. |
| Stole his toy and then petted him with her foot. Such a bully! |
| Still happy, despite getting picked on. |

No comments:
Post a Comment