June 14, 2013

New Heights

So, Lilly is now a climber. We were having dinner in the living room last night, when Lilly decided to shock us both. She walked up to the ottoman, lifted a leg up, and then proceeded to pull herself up. She did it about 6 times in a row, so it's officially a new skill of hers. Great! I hadn't thought this far ahead, so I'm not really sure how I feel about the fact that she's going to be able to get into everything very soon.

Her vocabulary is taking off a lot, too. She says grandpa, or "bampa" quite well. She's started saying kitty and pointing whenever she sees a cat. Everyone always tells you that kids grow up fast, but I wasn't expecting her to blossom so quickly. I sure do have one smart baby.

She does this hilarious babble now. I swear she thinks she's having a conversation with me every time she does it.
The elusive, bald kitty! Since I shaved her, she's been so clingy and social. 

She found the basket that holds all her stuffed animals. She loves snuggling them. 

Went to Old Navy yesterday for flip flops for Lilly, and ALMOST bought this shirt. I just couldn't understand why I would need a sweater when it was 100 degrees outside.

First I made sure she hadn't gagged herself, then I laughed at the fact that she fell asleep while chewing on her blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment