A couple of weeks ago, I received a coupon for a free hardcover picture book from My Publisher. The only issue was that the coupon was close to expiring, and I had no idea what I wanted to do for a book. I have some elaborate ones planned, but they were going to take more time than I had, so I quickly put together an ABC book for Lilly. She adores books, so what better gift than a book with all her pictures in it? It also acted a bit like a quick 1st year summary. It came yesterday, and it made me smile. It made Lilly smile too! First she sat down and tried to get Ryan to read it to her. Then she started poking the pictures of herself, and then she decided that it made a better hat, and that she wanted to put her face inside while she ran around, blind.


No comments:
Post a Comment