Now that Ryan's back to work, the weekends have become weekends again. For a few weeks, they were just another day of the week. Every day was a weekend for us.
I got up with Lilly first thing this morning. The poor thing is getting sick. I can't decide if it's from teething (since she has all 4 teeth popping out) or if she's really sick. Her diaper rash is blisteringly bad, though...I had a productive, busy day planned out for myself. Lots of cleaning and cooking. My mom is having an Easter dinner tomorrow, and I volunteered to try a few things from Pinterest. I'll post more on those tomorrow, since I'm still iffy about whether or not they were successful. Anyway, the only really interesting that happened today stemmed from a very awkward knock on our door...
It's not a story I want to delve into, but let's just say that my upstairs neighbor and I HATE each other. Random run-ins tend to be very awkward and weird. We were having lunch when she knocked on our door. She had apparently gotten into a car accident, didn't have her insurance card on her, ran home (leaving her husband at the scene of the accident), only to find that she locked herself out of the house. Her only solution was to climb up onto her patio, via our patio. I wasn't sure if 1) that was possible, since there's such huge height gap, and 2) if she was even strong enough to pull herself up. Ryan and I just stared in amazement when she grabbed onto the rain gutter and started to basically rock climb up the side of the building. I was praying her day wouldn't get worse with a triple whammy, by falling off a 2 story balcony. All ended well and we resumed our normal routine...Enjoy the overload of pictures.
.jpg) |
| She finally figured out how to push the buttons on the DVD player. She'll squat in front of the thing forever, just pushing the buttons over and over. |
.jpg) |
| Baby yoga! Downward dog! She was doing this all day long. |
.jpg) |
| She was super cuddly all day. |
 |
| I had no idea Ryan took this picture. She didn't want to take her nap, despite being exhausted. So I decided to snuggle her and sing to her instead. She fell asleep the second I started humming "You Are My Sunshine". Eventually I dozed off. |
.jpg) |
| This is a rare sight! Ryan, cleaning!! Granted, he only started vacuuming because he wanted to watch a show, but I told him I couldn't watch with him until I finished a few chores. He must have really wanted to watch that show!! |
.jpg) |
| Ryan wanted an omelet for dinner. I was super impressed with myself when I was able to flip it with the flick of my LEFT hand. Skills! |
 |
| Reading Lilly her bedtime story. |
No comments:
Post a Comment