March is Mommy Month for us. My mom's birthday is on the 5th, and Ryan's mom's birthday is on the 20th. We surprised my mom for her birthday, and today we did the same for Jan. Erin set everything up, and had the whole family meet at Texas Roadhouse, where Kevin would get her to show up, thinking it was just going to be the two of them, only to walk up to the table to see all of her kiddos and grand-kiddos. It worked like a charm! For her present, Erin and I got the babes together for a photo shoot. It was kind of last minute, but successful nonetheless. We framed our favorite and made a collage out of the rest.
Dinner was amazing, as Texas Roadhouse is a Goodrich favorite. My hubby was in meat heaven. I, sadly, was stuck ordering a salad...of which I only ate 4 bites and packed up the rest. I did, however, get to try my first ever fried pickle. I've had fried pickle spears before, but never fried pickle chips. It was good! I mostly just enjoyed getting to watch Lilly devour rolls. She was all over those bad boys. And I couldn't believe how good of a mood she was in. She was SO happy and silly.
Pictures from the baby photo shoot. Poor Joel had his eyes poked countless times, and his head smacked.
 |
| This was our favorite, and the one that got framed. |
 |
| I had a hard time getting pictures with both of them looking at the camera or having Lilly smile. |
 |
| Petting the baby. |
 |
| I enjoyed getting to snuggle my Joely-Poley. |
 |
| Such a handsome boy |
From tonight's dinner
.jpg) |
| Fried pickles...AKA, Ryan's nightmare....he hates pickles. |
.jpg) |
| Whenever offered food, she first tries to eat it like an animal. |
.jpg) |
| She made a HUGE mess. |
.jpg) |
| Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the whole outfit. But she was wearing the lady bug outfit that we got from Kid-to-Kid |
No comments:
Post a Comment