As I sit here, I'm blinking away tears, and cringing from the pain that the keyboard brings to my fingers...why is that, you ask? I just got done making my own pico de gallo. Onions are making me cry and the jalapeno is making my fingers burn. The family that I babysit for is coming over for dinner tomorrow, so I decided to treat them to Cafe Rio pork salads/burritos. I bought an 8 POUND pork roast, seeing as I have to feed 5 adults (not including myself, since I eat less than Lilly). It's already cooking on low, since I would be worried of it having enough time tomorrow. Hopefully all my pain has been worth it. Haha!
I feel like all I've been doing tonight is cooking. From the second we got home, I've been chopping or sauteing something. Ryan got French bread pizza for dinner, and I had my tiny bowl of salad. I started adding avocados and Craisins to my salads, and oh my goodness, what a difference it makes. It's so good, I'm actually not craving any naughty food anymore...well, except for soda. In my attempt to add in as much protein as I can, I put hard-boiled egg and cheese on top. Then twice a day, I drink a protein shake. By "shake" I really mean "three gulps," since that's all I can fit. Down 40 pounds and feeling GREAT!!
![]() |
| Wasn't even tempted to sneak a bite. Wow. |
![]() |
| I eat from Lilly's baby bowls now. This is about twice as much as I can handle in one sitting. Very little, but very tasty. |
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment