The only picture I managed to get today has a back-story. Here goes....On Saturday, I put Lilly down for a nap, with a bottle, and about 10 minutes in, I hear this loud "CLUNK!" She loves to throw stuff out of her crib, so I just assumed it was the bottle. When we went in to get her, Ryan asks "didn't you put her in here with a bottle?" I informed him that I heard a noise and that she probably threw it out. After getting down on his hands and knees, he couldn't find the bottle. It wasn't under the crib, under the mattress, the dresser, ANYWHERE! We decided we'd eventually find it when it started to smell. Well, tonight I decided to give looking a try. It wasn't under the recliner or the ottoman, it wasn't in the closet. I gave up and just laid on her floor, staring under her crib. Then I saw it! The tricky, little baby managed to drop it in such a way that it sat precariously on the wood between the slats of the crib. Mystery solved!! Maybe she was saving it for later.


No comments:
Post a Comment