Again, FAMILY, DON'T read this post! I'm sending Easter cards in the mail, so I don't want you to spoil your surprise by seeing this post first.
Lilly-beans is 10 months old today! Can you believe I'm already pondering ideas for her birthday? It's so crazy how fast time has gone by. I'm loving every day that I get to spend with her. She is the happiest, sweetest, funniest baby there is, and I'm thrilled that I get to be her mommy. I decided to write down all of the fun things that she's been up to this past month. I also took some Easter-themed 10 month pictures. Bear with me, the list is long, but the pictures are worth it!
* She likes to sing. She'll sway back and forth (her version of dancing), while squealing in varying tones. I'm convinced she thinks she's singing.
* She loves to dance. In fact, she loves music in general. She bobs up and down, sways side to side, and shakes her head anytime she hears music.
* She loves to play in the kitchen. And by "play," I mean throwing Tupperware everywhere and taking the hand towels off the oven.
* She's learning to balance on her own. She will completely let go of whatever she's holding onto, and just stand there.
* I'm convinced she's either going to be a musician or a dentist when she grows up. She loves to force open our lips so that she can pick at our teeth, flick our tongues, or stick her hand as far back as she can get it to go.
* We've reached the fake fit stage. If you take away a toy or something, she pretend cries to make you give it back.
* She loves animals. Poor Willow and June are constantly being chased around the house. Lucky for them, we have baby gates that they hide behind.
* She's getting her top 4 teeth, all at the same time.
* She loves to pull up and hold onto everything.
* She uses her mouth as a means to carry everything while crawling. She reminds me of a dog.
* She's finally getting in some hair. It's so light in color that you can't even tell, but if she wakes up with bed head, oh boy is that stinkin' cute.
* She loves to throw the DVDs off the shelf. Her favorites to chuck are the Twilight series.
* She has extreme stranger anxiety. I'd say it's getting better, though.
* Crawling away as fast as she can when she thinks we're going to make her stop doing something
* Hanging her head and pouting when we tell her no
* Crawling up stairs and getting upset when she tumbles down a few because mommy wasn't fast enough to stop her
* Her world is turned right when she sees Elmo or I sing the Elmo song
* Playing "where's the baby?" with our curtains
* Kissing the other cute, chunky, bald baby that she sees in mirrors
* Chewing on TV remotes and changing the TV to the static channel
* Skyping with Grandpa Griffin, and clapping whenever she sees him
* Rolling onto her tummy, grabbing a handful of diapers, and throwing them on the floor while I change her diaper
* Having mommy "get" her, and screaming from how excited it makes her
* Sharing mommy and daddy's food
* Trying to tip over the lamp in the living room, but first, naughtily looking over her shoulder to make sure I see her doing it
* Playing in the cat food
* Using pant legs to assist in standing up...even if they belong to a stranger
* Playing with mommy's workout ball, and getting scared when it bounces back and knocks her over
* Throwing everything out of her crib
* Playing with her 11 year-old best friend, Elsa
* Deciding that whatever is in your hand is way more exciting than what's in her hand
* She's the human vacuum cleaner, who's actually afraid of the real vacuum
* Using her head as a gauge of distance. If she runs into it, she's there
* Kissing mommy through the patio door
* Playing with daddy's chest hair
* Drinking the water in Sacrament meeting...and trying to eat the little, plastic cup
* She likes sharing mommy's Crystal Light, and trying to drink from my water bottle
* Gets more excited about random pieces of garbage around the house, than she does with the expensive toys we buy
* Coloring pictures on mommy's tablet
* Learning how to feed herself finger foods...mostly it's just getting Cheerios stuck to her palm, and then face-palming herself until it gets into her mouth.
![]() |
| This one's my favorite. She decided to throw a fake fit half way through. |
BEHIND THE SCENES!
Lilly, giving mommy some bunny kisses
Lilly was starting to get cranky, so daddy tried to cheer her up by tickling her...BACKFIRE!















No comments:
Post a Comment